Every child has a dream job. Some kids are changing regularly some just stay by one idea.
Last summer I asked my almost 5 year old daughter about her dream job. "I would like to be a flight attendant."- Sophie said. That wasn't a surprise for me because we are flying quiet a lot and I know my kids love to fly. She had serious thoughts about her job also: "Mama, I will have a treasure
box on the plane and at the end of the flight the good kids can choose
something from it."
![]() |
| At Zürich-Airport |
Usually before our flight Sophie drew some picture to a flight attendant and when we are on the plane she choose the nicest woman and give it to her. At the first time when she drew something she found a really nice lady who gave to my daughter a pilots wings. Sophie was so happy and proud of herself. She still wear this on a sweater.
Our flights are more or less long-haul flights. After Sophie started her Kindergarten year at school she told me she changed her mind and she doesn't want to be a flight attendant anymore. I was curious. "Why?"- I asked her. "Because a flight attendant can not sleep on the plane and her job is too tiring." I think Sophie has right. "OK. If you wouldn't like to be a flight attendant than what else?"- was my next question. "A teacher, like Mrs. B."- she answered with a big smile. Not because of me (I use to be an elementary school teacher as well), but she adores her teacher in the school and she would like to be exactly like her. :) I don't blame her, because her teacher is very good.
Our flights are more or less long-haul flights. After Sophie started her Kindergarten year at school she told me she changed her mind and she doesn't want to be a flight attendant anymore. I was curious. "Why?"- I asked her. "Because a flight attendant can not sleep on the plane and her job is too tiring." I think Sophie has right. "OK. If you wouldn't like to be a flight attendant than what else?"- was my next question. "A teacher, like Mrs. B."- she answered with a big smile. Not because of me (I use to be an elementary school teacher as well), but she adores her teacher in the school and she would like to be exactly like her. :) I don't blame her, because her teacher is very good.





No comments:
Post a Comment