I never told you before where I'm from. Originally I'm from Hungary but since January 2009 I have been living in the US, close to San Francisco with my small family. I came here with my husband and my 4 month old baby and after 3 years we had our second daughter. So small family means 4 people without grandparents, uncles and cousins.
At Christmas time we really like to be with our big family in our hometown, in Budapest. To travel to a big city where you grew up is very different from exploring a new country or a new city. When we are at home as visitors we are trying to spend as much time with family and friends as possible and we can't spend as much time exploring the city with the kids. This time we are going for one month that's barely enough to see everybody once. It is hard to organize everything but who doesn't love to be with family? These people are so important to us. Christmas time is always very busy but I think next time when we are going to Budapest we will spend more time showing it to our daughters. Sophie, our 4 year old kid saw a lot of things in the city, but she was small and she has already forgot a lot.
Now I would like to wish you a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! Have a nice holiday!


No comments:
Post a Comment