Friday, August 9, 2013

Austria (Steiermark)



Since I was a kid I have traveled a lot to this small but beautiful country. Usually I was skiing there but during the summer I cycled along the Danube twice too. I love Austria. I love the green fields, the gorgeous landscape, the forests and the villages with lots of flowers.



We are so lucky because one of our friends has a house in Austria. We made a small family reunion there with grandparents, sister-in-law and cousins.


We hiked with the youngest generation, picked wild flowers and wild berries, watched the animals (cows, sheep and deer) played and chatted a lot.













I really can recommend spending a couple of days or a week in Austria to enjoy the beautiful nature. 


(4 days- 2013. July)

2 comments:

  1. Hú, Ausztriát mi is imádjuk, tényleg csodás kis ország. Jövőre kimegyünk a gyerekekkel, mert nagyon meghoztad a kedvet a beszámolóval :-)

    ReplyDelete